Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fuck off.

I get it, you're depressed, in fact, I think EVERYONE fucking knows it.
If you're trying to make me look like some worthless skank, good job! you're doing it.
Just what do you want? me to fall for you? Im sorry, but I can't do that, you're pushing it farther than it needs to be.
For once, just FUCKING ONCE, I want to choose my happiness!
I want me to be happy! Me! Okay? Im tired of caring too much!
You have no idea how much it hurts to sit here and know I'm ripping you apart, but will I sacrifice my joy? FUCK NO.
Not this time.
And you know what else? He is amazing, beyond what you know, beyond what you can see. Look, Im sorry he's a friend, Im sorry you had to make the connection. I am, Im sorry.
But Im not sorry for trying to keep you from knowing the truth. Does that make it a lie? No! If I wanted to lie to you, I would have, if I didn't want to talk to you, I wouldn't. And if I really fucking hated you, I would make damn sure you knew it.

Get back on your feet for gods sake, be a man, get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment